1999 Group Gold Medal with The Chelsea Physic Garden Florilegium Society, Royal Horticultural Society.
1998 Certificate of Botanical Merit, The Society of Botanical Artists. Judged by Brent Elliot (Librarian and Archivist to The Royal Horticultural Society).
1997 Gold Medal, Royal Horticultural Society.
1996 Certificate of Botanical Merit, The Society of Botanical Artists. Judged by Anne-Marie Evans (International botanical art teacher).
1995 Gold Medal, Royal Horticultural Society.
Kunstsammlung der Volksbank Offenburg
The Shirley Sherwood Collection
Chelsea Physic Garden
- Catalogue: "Exploring Botany: Botanical Art in the 21st Century" Manggha Museum of Art and Technology, Krakow, Poland. 2020.
- My work (3 paintings) has been selected for inclusion in the Transylvania Florilegium presently being created under the umbrella of the Prince of Wales's Foundation Romania to record in a permanent way the flora of Transylvania. Published 2018/19 by Addison Publications
- Catalogue: "Different - Identical" with herman de vries and Sylvia Peter. Forum Botanische Kunst, the Altern Stern at Thungersheim, Germany. 2015.
- Allium subhirsutum, Botanical Illustration from Chelsea Physic Garden, Andrew Brown, 2015, Antique Collectors' Club.
- Horse Chestnut, Treasures of Botanical Art, Shirley Sherwood and Martyn Rix, 2008, Kew Publishing
- Rose and Wild Vetch, The Still Life Sketching Bible, D. Poxon, 2008, Chartwell Books,Inc.
- Pulsatilla vernalis, Flower Paintings from the Apothecaries' Garden, A. Brown, 2005, Antique Collectors' Club.
- Three designs for the Collectors' Plate Series (Autumn), Royal Horticultural Society, 1996-98.
"Duets" Hunt Institute Exhibition 2014 web article on ArtPlantae website